#I TOTALLY FORGOT ABOUT THIS #i may now possibly have respect for these movies
Purple: Ten facts about my room:
- At the moment, it contains roughly eighty dolls, including Monster Highs, Novi Starz, Zelfs, My Little Ponies, Ever After Highs, and Bratzillaz. The collection continues to grow.
- When I finally got rid of my old kiddie furniture I realized there wasn’t enough room for a wardrobe, so I use a pink clothes rail now instead.
- ^ And since they’re on display all the time, I organize my clothes by color. uou
- There’s a lot of ponies, pegasi, and unicorns dotted about. Three unicorn plushies on my bed, a collection of Schleich figures, a set of four unicorns I bought while I was in London, some cake-toppers from my 18th birthday, and magnificent gaudy poster of a pegasus standing in front of a rainbow waterfall.
- I have a Discworld print of Great A’Tuin, signed by Terry Pratchett himelf, hung on my wall.
- I organize most my books right-to-left. Honestly have no idea why I do this, but it pisses off my friend Stuart to no end.
- I also collect perfume bottles. I keep the boxes they come in for all the fiddly accesories that come with my dolls. And also just because they’re pretty.
- I keep a “memory box” where I store old cards and stuff. It contains a t-shirt from when I was an audience member on The Saturday Show.
- I had a Disney Fairies phase, so I have some stuff stuff left over from that. A few figures (like this one), some toys, and nearly all of the books.
- I have so many knick-knack things it’s unbelievable. Owls, frog princes, multiple piggy banks. There’s just a fuck ton of pointless stuff on my book shelves.
Purple: 10 facts about my room.
Blue: 9 facts about my family.
Green: 8 facts about my body
Yellow: 7 facts about my childhood
Orange: 6 facts about my home town.
Red: 5 facts about my bestfriend(s).
Pink: 4 facts about my parents.
White: 3 facts about my personality.
Grey: 2 facts about my favourite things
Black: 1 fact about the person I like.
mainstream tumblr feminism may have many glaring faults but it has bred an army of teenage girls who understand the common ways that misogyny is reinforced in society and who know that they’re better off loving their fellow woman than fighting with her and that’s actually pretty damn revolutionary
#liking a villain ship is so weird #Tokyo Mew Mew
when the signs of her vitiligo started appearing, her mother would tell her there was no reason to worry, or to be ashamed; her body was merely starting to show the stardust our bodies are made out of, turning her body into the milky way
idk playing around with the design for my upcoming black/desi girl with vitiligo, she wants to become an astronomer and is very passionate about astronomy and stars and the vast galaxy
It was only a castle when she began, but before very long Sansa knew it was Winterfell. Soon her gloves and her boots were crusty white, her hands were tingling, and her feet were soaked and cold, but she did not care. The castle was all that mattered. Some things were hard to remember, but most came back to her easily, as if she had been there only yesterday.
I did things in my 30s that were ignored by the world, that could have been quickly labeled a failure. Here’s a classic example; in 1974 I did a movie called Phantom of the Paradise. Phantom of the Paradise, which was a huge flop in this country. There were only two cities in the world where it had any real success: Winnipeg, in Canada, and Paris, France. So, okay, let’s write it off as a failure. Maybe you could do that.
But all of the sudden, I’m in Mexico, and a 16-year-old boy comes up to me at a concert with an album - a Phantom of the Paradise soundtrack- and asks me to sign it. I sign it. Evidently I was nice to him and we had a nice little conversation. I don’t remember the moment, I remember signing the album (I don’t know if I think I remember or if I actually remember). But this little 14 or 16, whatever old this guy was… Well I know who the guy is now because I’m writing a musical based on Pan’s Labyrinth; it’s Guillermo del Toro.
The work that I’ve done with Daft Punk it’s totally related to them seeing Phantom of the Paradise 20 times and deciding they’re going to reach out to this 70-year-old songwriter to get involved in an album called Random Access Memories.
So, what is the lesson in that? The lesson for me is being very careful about what you label a failure in your life. Be careful about throwing something in the round file as garbage because you may find that it’s the headwaters of a relationship that you can’t even imagine it’s coming in your future."
+ Paul Williams (via albinwonderland)
Remember when everyone was hoping the update to present-day meant that Crystal!Mamoru wouldn’t dress like a total dork?
HA. FUCKING NOPE.
the flower has a gentle and fun loving spirit,
able to create any kind of flower or blossom
✨Whoops, I went to prom dressed as a magical girl.✨
#reblogging because I'm still really proud of this #like this entire outfit essentially sums me up #and I'm so glad I chose to be ~*~ different ~*~ I got lots of compliments